Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bleak it is .. !

Everything is the same … really everything …
Well, everything, but me …

Something has changed … something …
Yeah, things are not the same …

But what is it? … What?
What is it after all?

No, I am not fine … not at all …
Definitely, not in the way I should be …

Why this dilemma? ... This listlessness?
This ennui? ... This void? …

Yes, there is a problem. But whr does it stem from?
Social? Material? Spiritual? Or is it Emotional?

Nothing seems to be working …
Not Love … Not Passion … Not Money …

Is it a phase? Will it pass?
What if it doesn’t? Never?

Everybody else seems to be fine. Or, atleast appear to be.
So is it jus me then?. It has to be me ...

It was all working … Not perfect, but still working?
So, where did it go wrong? And when?

What should I do? Where should I look?
Who should I turn to? Who?

It’s not easy … to go on like this
To live when there seems to be no life …

Is time the only recourse, then? Time – the best healer?
Will it heal? Can it be healed?

‘Something’s missing … I don’t know how to fix it …
Something’s missing … I don’t know what it is …’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home